Re: [Xen-users] Xen packages availible for Ubuntu and Debian

There is no debian kernel-patch for the ASUS P5WD2 motherboard (Intel 955 chipset + ASUS additions). I had to fetch ite it8212 IDE driver and manually patch the 2.6.11 kernel. Then had to manually modify one case statement (per http://www.solace.net/nash/p5wd2- premium.html) ... anyway, it works.

I think I can modify your instructions below and do all that with debian kernel-source. But, don't I also need to apply the XeN kernel patch stuff too? Or will modifying /etc/xenkernels.conf below work?

I've never heard of /etc/xenkernels.conf before.