Re: [Xen-users] Xen packages availible for Ubuntu and Debian

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 01:03:57PM -0400, ed despard <despareg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
(...)
> Future goals with these packages:
>       consolidate xenu and xen0 kernel packages into single xen
>       configuration
>       make update-grub-xen script more robust, ie add better initrd
> detection to it?
>       autobuild unstable packages nightly
>
> Changes from packages previously announced on xen-users:
>       fixed python dependencies errors
>       removed bashisms from update-grub-xen script
>       added kernel patch packages
>       fixed bug in kernel config scripts when priority was set to high
>       (bad assumptions on my part)

Please consider building kernel packages for dom0 that actually provide
a normal set of modules as in the default debian kernel packages.

See http://web.glandium.org/blog/?p=38 for some tricks, and contact me
if you want the full .config file.

Cheers,

Mike

PS: I'm subscribed to none of the lists, please Cc me on reply.