Re: [Xen-users] changing domains after boot

> It appears that once xend runs I am unable to change any configs in a
> domain even after stopping xend. Also get all kinds of errors when
> trying to do so. Is their any way to do this or is a reboot required

Which configs are you trying to change?

Things that you change in the domain config file will require a shutdown /
destroy, followed by another create.

Things changed in the Xend config file require a Xend restart (works better in
the latest unstable so you may find future patches help you here)

Cheers,
Mark