Re: [Xen-users] dom0 bootup -- Device eth0 has differet mac address than expecte

>> I'm not sure that FC4 will behave any better,
>> since there seems to be something really weird
>> going on here :-( - if it does I'll get even more
>> weirded-out than I already am ;-)
>> Cheers,
>> Mark

Moving to FC4 from CentOS 4.1 solved my Mac Address problems and Xen dom0 now
starts up without any on-screen errors. I had some post-install FC4 help from
others on this list but that was to solve non-Mac-address issues.

Thanks for your help.

Datto