Re: [Xen-users] re: xen rpm packages / fc4

Thanks for the offer Gino. That's very nice of you.

My desired end state is to have two physical xen machines, with the domU
in each dom0 failing over to the domU in the other physical machine. The
first machine is running FC4 1398 with the May release version of xen. The
other machine is yet to work.

I believe the 1398 rpms are the unstable (3.0?) tree of xen. For my
purposes, should both machines be running exactly the same version of
xen/FC4? I've not set up a cluster before.