Re: [Xen-users] communication between dom0 and domu

> Is there any way we can set up a communication channel (not a TCP/IP
> based network) between domain0 and unprivileged domains. This can be
> useful in a way that we can write automatic configuration mechanisms
> for our unprivileged VMs.
>
> Illustration:
> I have a domainU running on a host, which doesn;t have network
> connectivity (like ssh). I just use the VM as a environment I can
> issue commands and get results.  Ports on domain0 are blocked
> preventing me from accessing the VM console. I do not have an account
> in domain0 for security.
> What can be done is running a truested software on domain0, which
> takes commands and runs them inside domainU and returns me the
> results.

I guess one solution would be to have a console server in dom0 that uses
something like SSL to enable secure, authenticated access to the domain
console.

I think this is on the cards but not implemented yet...  The other guys
solutions may help you in the meantime.

Cheers,
Mark