[Xen-users] adding existing os

Hi,
i'm a newbie about xen and starting reading the doc.
I didn't find how to include an existing distrib in the vm.
Better:
i've a freebsd installed on say /dev/hdb4 (slice) and would access
it from my debian. As i readed xen can do that within a domain?
The doc talks about creating a new domain etc.. but here what i have
to include (create) is an existing, may i say domain ?

So, can i do that or have i to create a new one and then (re)setup
freebsd on that ? or can i use the existing one ?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

mess-mate
--
Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.