[Xen-users] 3.0 question - changing #VCPUs per domain

I see some new 3.0 xm subcommands for managing cpu to VCPU bindings for domUs?   Do any of these allow VCPUs to be added/removed from a running domU?   I see vcpu-enable and vcpu-disable, but I'm not clear if these enable/disable statically defined VCPUs (as set in the cfg file) or if these allow dynamically adding/removing VCPUs to a running domain.