Re: [Xen-users] Windows on Xen+VT

> Okay so I did 2)... Windows not runs stably and fine on Xen. But really
> really slow though. I tried 3) but no help speeding the system up. I could
> really do with a few hints on how to speed up VMX domains though...

I'm not sure if it's known to be very fast - it's not going to fully optimised
in the 3.0 release, AFAIK.

Are benchmarks running slower than expected on it?  (I know you can't publish
them but they might be interesting to look at).  Bear in mind that the QEmu
display device we're using is sluggish even under QEmu.

Cheers,
Mark