Re: [Xen-users] Windows on Xen+VT

You should be able to spawn the vncviewer automatically from xm (and have the
device emulation automatically connect to it).  Try setting: vnc=1 to start
the server and vncviewer='yes' in the config to spawn a VNC viewer

It should work - otherwise the code in create.py and image.py can probably be
hacked to fix it without too much difficulty.

Cheers,
Mark