Re: [Xen-users] DVD access

Maybe you need to mknod your hdc file. I had to do this for hard disks when I moved a virtual hosts from user mode linux to Xen.

Ian Pratt wrote:

How can i access my DVD drive from domU?

In Dom0 i can use /dev/sr0. Something like 'phy:sr0,hdc,r' in the config file does not work.

Does xend barf, or is it just the case that you can't see hdc in the domain, or
can you see hdc, but you can't mount it?

Ian

Michael J. Baysek Systems Analyst
Carnegie Mellon University, Auton Lab
http://www.autonlab.org