[Xen-users] Xen 2.0.7 Network issues

Ok my first post didn't get any feedback so i'll try a new post with some additional detail on the debugging steps i've performed so far.

My initial set-up was as follows
-----------------------------------
Dom0
---------
Centos 4.1 on an Athlon XP 2000+ with 512Mb out of 1GB Ram allocated.

Custom build of the Xen kernel as I have an onboard VIA ide controller, plus two extra ide controllers (CMD649 and SIL680).

I have disabled /lib/tls and I've got a single static IP address.

I run a vnc server instance as one of the users which is started automatically out of /etc/sysconfig/vncservers. I normally SSH into this environment and then tunnel vnc over SSH to access various gui based apps that I want to leave running in the background. On my local network I simply access the vnc instance directly on the network.

This instance is my main home server so runs imap, Apache, samba, nfs, MailScanner, postfix, clamav, spamassassin.

There are two physical Ethernet devices, but only one of them is used at present, and Intel eepro100 card mapped into eth0.

No additional domains have been started at this stage.

The Problem
--------------
The vncserver start up in Dom0 and i'm able to connect on my local network. All of the other server applications appear to be operating correctly.

I use the vnc session to start up a couple of gui based applications such as Pan an Azureus. After a couple of minutes the vncserver quits. There doesn't appear to be anything odd in the xen logs, and only the following in the vncserver logs.

X connection to centos:1.0 host broken (explicit kill or server shutdown)
X connection to centos:1.0 host broken (explicit kill or server shutdown)
X connection to centos:1.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
X connection to centos:1.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

Now i'm not running any iptables rules within Dom0 as all traffic on my LAN is already protected by my seperate firewall.

Other applications appear to work ok, and i've not had any network issues with SSH or NFS. I didn't have try to try SMB connections from a windows machine at this stage.

Second Attempt
-----------------
Dom0
---------
Debian Sarge with 64Mb Ram, 256Mb Swap. Again using a custom kernel due to the support for the VIA, CMD and SIL IDE controllers.

Single static IP address

DomU
--------
Tweaked the existing Centos environment to work with a DomU kernel, and re-map the drives in FSTAB to boot correctly.

The networking has a single static IP address.

Start up the vnc server and associated GUI applications as before. Same problems with VNC exiting.

So any ideas how I can fix this odd network problems.

Steve.