Re: [Xen-users] Hardware compatibility list

> Broadcom ethernet chip that fails with all the Xen kernels I can find
> from Fedora and Debian . I haven't tried compiling it myself yet.

I also have a broadcom tg3 ethernet chip. The option for compiling it
does not show up in the xen kernel build. However I am sure I saw some
people on the list saying it was working for them?

It would be good to document what hardware is supported by XEN.
Perhaps through a wiki on the website, which people could add to?
In particular I would like to know has anyone got any of the following
hardware working in a XEN dom0

megaraid driver                 CONFIG_MEGARAID_LEGACY
broadcom tg3 ethernet           CONFIG_TIGON3
i2c                             CONFIG_I2C
W93781 hardware sensor          CONFIG_SENSORS_W83781D

Thanks

Paul