Re: [Xen-users] Hardware compatibility list

Paul Reilly schrieb:

Paul,

I also have a broadcom tg3 ethernet chip. The option for compiling it
does not show up in the xen kernel build. However I am sure I saw some
people on the list saying it was working for them?

tg3 works for me. And yes, it shows up in the xen0 .config.

In particular I would like to know has anyone got any of the following
hardware working in a XEN dom0

megaraid driver         CONFIG_MEGARAID_LEGACY

Yes and no: instead of CONFIG_MEGARAID_LEGACY which is not in my .config I have

CONFIG_MEGARAID_NEWGEN=y
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MM=y
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MAILBOX=y

set. That's on xen-2.0.5, BTW.

broadcom tg3 ethernet           CONFIG_TIGON3

Yes.

i2c                             CONFIG_I2C

No, because I don't need I2C. (Do I?)

W93781 hardware sensor  CONFIG_SENSORS_W83781D

No.

The above settings apply for a Dell PowerEdge 1750. AFAIK the 1750 has no W93781....?

Tobias