Re: [Xen-users] how to compile a xen kernel (on debian testing)?

On 2005-09-28 15:58, Luca Sacchi wrote:
> hi,
>
> You must go inside the kernel directory and the type
>
> make ARCH=xen menuconfig
> make ARCH=xen make

I have tried also the above, but I'm still getting the same compile errors.

But "make kernels" should do the same, right? Except for also packaging
the xen.gz for booting the dom0.

> have a nice XEN :)
>
> (rtfm)

Actually, I did. The README in xen stable says both gcc-3.2 and gcc-3.3
are supported, so I'm not sure what's going wrong.

Matus