Re: [Xen-users] how to compile a xen kernel (on debian testing)?

Hi,

it seems so that xen 2.0.7 (don't know about xen-testing or xen-unstable)
doesn't compile on debian UNSTABLE (sid) with the errors you saw. Some weeks
earlier the same xen version compiled without a problem.

I can compile xen 2.0.7 on debian testing (etch) and debian stable (sarge)
without a problem (same source package).

Because I build my packages with some scripts on a special build-host I have a
build-log from xen 2.0.7 on debian unstable:

 http://packages.debianbase.de/sid/i386/xen/xen_2.0.7-2.error

--Ralph