[Xen-users] xen on a remote computer, installing virtual machines without cds

Hi All,

I have just downloaded xen. We rent a computer with suse 9.3 (1000km from here, access with ssh2). I'd like to install 2 virtual machines (both with suse), of course without CD or floppy (due to distance). So I have no X and no CD. In this case what can be the best way to install xen, and the virtual machines?

Thnx
 George

ps: As I see in the documentation, xen can be configured only with grub. I have lilo, so xen with lilo is not possible?