[Xen-users] centos guest domain?

I have Xen running on a SuSE-based system with a couple SuSE-based guest domains. Now I'm trying to setup a guest domain based on CentOS 4.1. The instructions on the wiki suggest following the same instructions as for Fedora (http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/DistributionSupport), but the instructions do not work as yum can not find any of the packages xen, kernel-xen0, or kernel-xenU. I posted a query to the CentOS mailing list and was told that Xen has never been part of CentOS and that I should recompile the kernel from the fedora core sources - I'm not sure about this advice...

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get a CentOS-based guest domain up? I guess I'm mostly interested in getting a precompiled xen-enabled kernel - would a kernel from either RHEL or Fedora work?

Thanks!
Kent