[Xen-users] ethtool for e1000 on latest unstable

I just noticed that ethtool no longer work on a xen unstable I am
testing. Using same module version on 2.X testing and ethtool works fine
their. If I reboot the xen unstable back into any FC4 kernel ethtool
works. The module version is the same everywhere and both xen stable and
unstable are 2.6.12 based.

Can someone using  an e1000 as a module on unstable check if this is
happening for them as well ?

It would be appreciated.

Regards,
Ted