Re: [Xen-users] xen 2.0.7 on VIA C3 (EPIA)

Rafael Ferreira wrote:

I'm on the same boat with a VIA Samuel C3. I can't get 2x  patched and
the 3.0 series won't boot.
I don't think the C3's are high in the priority list but It would be
awesome if one of the developers gave them some love one of these days.
Pity, because the EPIA (esp. PD series) and Xen seem like such an good match for a small-network firewall solution.

--
glen

Vite sine cervesae mamulatas