Re: [Xen-users] xen 2.0.7 on VIA C3 (EPIA)

Chris,

I have a Samuel 2 on a ASUS barebone:
[rafael@butters ~]$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : CentaurHauls
cpu family      : 6
model           : 7
model name      : VIA Samuel 2
stepping        : 3
cpu MHz         : 800.473
cache size      : 64 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu de tsc msr cx8 mtrr pge mmx 3dnow
bogomips        : 1581.05

As of a month ago, neither 2x or 3x would run but I'm going to try the
3.x series again this week to see what happens. The samuel2 AFAIK, has
the cmov and 4k limitation.

- raf