Re: [Xen-users] Xen-unstable with VMWare 4.5

You might find something in the mailing list archives for the past month or so
- I'm sure I've seen this mentioned by someone recently.  I'm not sure if
there was a solution...

You might want to try QEmu (possibly with the Accelerator - I think there's a
Windows version of that now...).  I did hear recent release of it it were
having other issues running Xen but perhaps those were resolved.

Cheers,
Mark