[Xen-users] xen / openswan / iptables and 2.4.30 kernel

Hi list!:

Well, the situation is the next:

We are running a xenU 2.4.30 kernel inside a domain that have openswan
installed. The xen0 kernel is 2.6.11.12 xen0 kernel. There are some
targets in iptables, like NETMAP, mport, iprange that does not work in
the xenU kernel and in a «normal» kernel this targets works.

I was doing some search (downloading / reviewing) in iptables ... the
iptables version that is the 2.4.30 xenU kernel is 1.2.11, but the
installation files about this version tell that 2.4.4 kernel is
required.

If I do:

make ARCH=xen menuconfig

I can't see the options for the Netfilter configuration related to the
targets above mentioned. In a «normal» kernel I see the options.

Is a xen issue ?? How can I resolve this situation in order to put the
work this required targets in iptables?

--
Jorge Isaac Davila Lopez