[Xen-users] Understanding routed networking

Hi folks,

up to now I have only used bridged networking with xen â now I want to test routed networking.

Simply changing the default network script leads to a loss of connection between dom0 and domU. Do I have to setup routing in dom0 manually?

There are two vifs in dom0 with the same APIPA address (169.254.x.x). What are they for?

I have looked for documentation on setting up routed networking with xen, but found none. Can anyone of you out there point me somethere to dig into?

Thanks in advance,

Dirk