Re: [Xen-users] Where is the 3.0 Documentation?

The docs on the website were be based on the unstable tree copy last time I
heard - so they are the best you'll get.

They probably are out of date, though so the online help in xm, the mailing
lists and the source code itself should also be used when figuring out what's
going on...

Cheers,
Mark