[Xen-users] XEN on evms root

Hi,

I'm new to this maillist. Tried to find anything on my problem in the maillist archives but I had no luck.

I'm running a Gentoo system on evms-root and boot. I've made a kernel and initrd with the genkernel-program before. But with xen I can't do that. So my question is:

How can I run the evms-initrd before xen boots. One solution is of cource to skip evms on my root / boot partition.. but where's the fun in that.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

 Martin Andersson