Re: [Xen-users] openafs/debian under xen2?

hmm ,

can't tell you exactly how it is in your environment.
i have created dom0 and domU from scratch kernel sources, after i created domU i copied the full source path down into the booted domU

then i run ./configure with --with-linux-kernel-headers=/usr/src/mykernelsourece

fix the symlink

make
make install
depmod -ae
/etc/init.d/openafs-client start

that's it .-)

Sven

Eric Jonas <jonas@xxxxxxx>

10/21/05 11:33 PM

Sven Oehme/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
cc
Eric Jonas <jonas@xxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [Xen-users] openafs/debian under xen2?

> you need to export ARCH=xen , then it works also the configure script has
> a bug , it symlinks to asm-i386 instead of asm-xen ...
> you have to fix manual that after configure has finished

I did that with both the 1.2.13 source and the 1.4.0-RC8 source, and I'm
still getting various errors; is the linux-2.6.11-xenU the proper chunk
of linux source to be using?
                                 ...Eric