[Xen-users] usb problem

Hi all,

I've been busy to get my machine to boot with Xen domain0, and although I do get a login prompt, I've run into a problem. My external (USB) harddrive is not recognized when I boot Xen.
Here are some details:

Running Gentoo Linux

sys-kernel/xen-sources-2.6.12.5-r1
app-emulation/xen-3.0.0_pre20051010

My regular and fully operational kernel: 2.6.12-gentoo-r10
My Xen kernel: 2.6.12.5-xen (current gentoo sys-kernel/xen-sources)
*notice both kernels are 2.6.12*

the complete dmesg output can be found here: http://www.xs4all.nl/~mail2jp/xen

The interesting part starts with this text in dmesg.xen:

Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
usb 1-6: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 3
ehci_hcd 0000:00:03.3: Unlink after no-IRQ?  Controller is probably using the
wrong IRQ.
usb 1-6: device not accepting address 3, error -110
usb 1-6: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 4
usb 1-6: device not accepting address 4, error -110

I'm not sure what is happening or how to resolve it. Any help is welcome.

Kind regards,

JP