Re: [Xen-users] Re: VMWare and xen comparison

>> Also
parted isn't very happy with the xvd disks because the ioctls to inform the kernel about partition layout changes don't work on these (yet?),

I'd have thought that would be a trivial patch. Please could someone
take a look.

It's fixed meanwhile (last time I tried was a few weeks ago), I've noticed yesterday after writing the mail while trying to find a fix ;)

  Gerd