[Xen-users] Xen 2.6 DomO Kernel and -m state iptable rules

Hi!

        I am running a fresh Debian stable with Xen 2.6 DomO kernel. I installed Xen from 2.0.7 official binary package. My problem is that I can set up rules like :

> iptables -A INPUT -i eth0 -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

 It makes me run into the following error:
>> iptables: No chain/target/match by that name

In fact I notices that ipt_state.ko is not loaded in memory, I tried to load it manually but anyway, I can't even file the file on my file system. Am I the only one ? If I run Xen 2.4 DomO kernel, iptables are running fine (it loads ipt_state.o).

Thanks in advance,

PAINCHAUD Christophe