[Xen-users] debootstrap'ing a debian sarge domU with reiserfs

I followed the instructions to setup a debian sarge domU at:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/DebianDomU

but I used reiserfs instead of ext3 but during boot up it only mounted the filesystem as read only and during boot fsck complained about not being able to work. Which makes sense since the reiserfs tools probably aren't in a base debian install.

How can I debootstrap a domU with reiserfs?

Thanks.