Re: [Xen-users] debootstrap'ing a debian sarge domU with reiserfs

Le Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 06:36:41PM +0000, Charles Johnson
[johnsoncharles@xxxxxxxxxxx] a écrit:
> I followed the instructions to setup a debian sarge domU at:
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/DebianDomU
>
> but I used reiserfs instead of ext3 but during boot up it only mounted the
> filesystem as read only and during boot fsck complained about not being
> able to work. Which makes sense since the reiserfs tools probably aren't in
> a base debian install.
>
> How can I debootstrap a domU with reiserfs?

You can add the necessary packages names in the debootstrap script, for
example /usr/lib/debootstrap/scripts/sarge in the "required" var

You can also "chroot /mnt" and from there just "apt-get install" what
you need.

Dom

--
Dominique Rousseau
Neuronnexion, Prestataire Internet & Intranet