[Xen-users] crashing dom0 and domU

I am having a xen 2.0.7 server crash,  This is the first message i managed to
get out of syslog,  I didnt think it was related untill when i did 'xm shutdown
mls'  the dom0 also goes down that i thought it might be related,  I will see if
not running gkrellmd in domU's will help with this

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:02 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: flags:0x00000000 mapping:00000000 mapcount:0
count:0

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:02 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: Bad page state at free_hot_cold_page (in process
'gkrellmd', page c13431e0)

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:02 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: Backtrace:

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:03 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: Trying to fix it up, but a reboot is needed

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:03 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: Bad page state at free_hot_cold_page (in process
'gkrellmd', page c13431e0)

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:03 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: Backtrace:

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:03 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: flags:0x00000000 mapping:00000000 mapcount:0
count:0

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:03 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: Backtrace:

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:03 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: Trying to fix it up, but a reboot is needed

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:03 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: flags:0x00000014 mapping:00000000 mapcount:0
count:0

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:03 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: Bad page state at free_hot_cold_page (in process
'gkrellmd', page c13407c0)

Message from syslogd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at Fri Nov 11 17:25:03 2005 ...
michiganlivestock.com kernel: Trying to fix it up, but a reboot is needed

www.palen.serveftp.net
Center for Advanced Computing
http://cac.engin.umich.edu
brockp@xxxxxxxxx