RE: [Xen-users] Xen on VMWare

Xen is working propper on VMware Workstation 4, 5, GSX Server 3.1 and
VMplayer Beta1. I have got created a virtual Machine with XEN 2.0.7
inside VMware for a Friend. Sorry i have got german DSL onley that will
get maybe 50 kb upload on my Apache at home. If you have interesst on
it, the Rootpassword is "mockahaeschen". Operating System is a nacked
Debian Sarge. http://hojnik.homelinux.org
I couldn`t use the precompiled Kernel too because the Hardwaresupport
seems to be like a Joke, so i have compiled it self ;)