[Xen-users] Re: 3.0 7608 Migration fails

 <Peter.Weiss <at> ConSol.de> writes:

> On Nov 17 2005 Peter Weiss <Peter.Weiss <at> consol.de> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm runnning xen-3.0_7608-2.1 on an Opensuse installation. I've seen the
> > thread before on this and enabled
> >
> >     (xend-address '')
> >     (xend-relocation-address '')
> >
> > in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp.
> >
> > But migration still does not work. If I try to migrate a domain it vanishes
> > from the xm list but is somehow still alive (it's pingable but stops and
> > refuses ssh connections).

Hi,

sorry this is no answer to your question but instead another question. Did you
experience any networking problems with these xen rpms (xen-3.0_7608-2.1)?

Did networking in domU work out of the box?

On my OpenSUSE installation using the same rpms xen works but I get no vifX.X in
dom0 resulting in not having network ind the domU.

Dirk