Re: [Xen-users] Xen on Solaris

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 03:19:22PM +0100, Darko Hojnik wrote:
> Hi
> I have heared in the News ( www.heise.de ) that Sun Solaris 10 supports
> XEN. So my Question is, can I use Solaris 10 to be Dom0 ? If it will be
> possibile, where can I get XEN for Solaris ?

Sun have claimed to have  a DomU port for Open Solaris. They have yet to
publically release any code.

Think of it as an equivalent to ZFS or linux binary compatability. It will
probably arrive eventually, but don't holdyour breath.

Follow the lack of action at:

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=53

(To be fair they may have been waiting on the now delayed Xen 3.0)