Re: [Xen-devel] syscalltrack-0.82 + Xen

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 08:34:30PM -0500, sowmya dayanand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use syscalltrack-0.82 (http://syscalltrack.sourceforge.net/)
> to track all the linux system calls in my guest OS (linux-2.4).
>
> When trying to load the kernel modules ( required by syscalltrack) i am
> getting an error
> "insmod: error inserting './/hijack//sct_hijack.o': -1 Invalid module
> format. "
>
> Has anyone tried this before?

Hmmm... since you're trying it on 2.4 it should work. Can you load
other modules in the guest? do you have the appropriate module
utilities? have you compiled syscalltrack against the Xen'ified 2.4
source?

Is there any specific reason you want to trace all system calls?

Cheeers,
Muli
--
Muli Ben-Yehuda