Re: [Xen-users] can i start xp in fedora with xen?

We did think about enabling users to patch their Windows install: whether it
might be possible to just distribute a binary patch, or possibly cobble
together a solution where we don't modify core MS code and therefore don't
need the source access we used for the initial port.  It turned out too much
of a headache in the end, especially since hardware support is just around
the corner...

Cheers,
Mark