Re: [Xen-users] howto needed - intalling fedora domU on .

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 11:23, Mathias Diehl wrote:
> thanx for that. I tried but failed :-( well - seem's my xen installation is
> a little crappy.

Failed how?

> However - I hope to get this workig but anyone here to say how usefull the
> xen-get "ready to use" domU's are?

Not that I'm aware of. I've been considering making a few and torrenting them.
A basic fedora/debian install with a basic script to set it up would be
fantastic... a script that setups the the network, hosts file, hostname,
firewall, etc. etc.  Perhaps once I have more time I'll get round to doing
this.

--
Ian P. Christian ~ http://pookey.co.uk