Re: [Xen-users] Network performance in virtual machine (good upload speed, bad download)

hi,

networking problems with large MTU's have been recently discussed on
the xen-devel list.
i don't know if this is also relevant for xen 2.0.7, but as a first
step, i would take a look of
the bridge's MTU as well as of the virtual eth device in the domU.

greetings

stephan