Re: [Xen-users] Resource temporarily unavailable on starting a vmx-domain

did you try this on a Intel IA64/VTI or AMD 64/VT Pacifica powered
machine ?

as far as in know are vmx domains only useful (or generally usable) on
machines
with VT enabled 64bit CPU's. maybe the missing resource is the right
cpu ? :)

greetings

stephan