[Xen-users] Externally determining xenU IP

Is there a way, from the xen0 domain, to determine the IP address of a
running xenU domain?  I'm looking for a general solution, whether the xenU
IP is assigned statically or via DHCP.  I'm using the default bridging
networking script.  I tried looking at the output of ifconfig in xen0,
figuring maybe one of the vif interfaces would tell me the ip of xenU, but
no luck.

Thanks for any help,

Stephen Brueckner, ATC-NY