Re: [Xen-users] Solved: network problems when starting xend,Xen-3.0 + tg3

Ian Pratt wrote:

This is rather interesting. We use tg3 cards on many of our boxes and
haven't had problems.

To be specific, it's the builtin NIC for the Dell Poweredge 850.

Tigon3 [partno(BCM95721) rev 4101 PHY(5750)] (PCIX:100MHz:32-bit)

It should only be peth0 that needs to do autonegotation. Please can you
try a more minimal version of your patch that just perturbs peth0.

Also, rather than "sleep 5", could you try polling for the link status
going "up".

How about this: http://pastebin.ca/33278

--
Regards,