[Xen-users] Best Setup for a ISP

Good morning all,

I ad the network admin for a small ISP in new zealand and we are looking at using xen 2.0.7 to help us with HA services, we are planning to run 8 DomU's in total

2 Apache Only
2 Exim4/Courier/Bind
2 Postgres & MySql
1 Billing System
1 Monitoring System

We currently have the following servers ready for this xen test
Compaq 1850R #1
2 x p3 800mhz
1 x 9.1gb 15k RPM Scsi

Compaq 1850R #2
2 x p3 800mhz
1 x 9.1gb 15k RPM Scsi

Compaq 1850R #3
2 x p3 800mhz
4 x 9.1gb 15k RPM Scsi

Dell Server
1 x p3 1ghz
1 x 80gb SATA

Custom Server
1 x p4 2.4ghz
4 x 200gb SATA on Intel SRCS16 Raid Card
2 x 80gb SATA on Intel ICH5 SATA Raid

All the DomU's need access to a common data folder for users e-mail and html pages and all DomU's need to be able to be live mirgrated to other boxes, We have no Iscsi or SAN. I was planning on running the DomU's root's off 1 x 80gb SATA drive in the custom server with nightly backups to removable storage and have the DomU's common data folder on 3 of the 9.1gb scsi drives in Compaq 1850R #3.

All DomU's and Dom0's will be running Debian Stable
My question to the list is this, what is my best way of setting up the filesystem so that the DomU's can have a common data dump AND be able to be live migrated from box to box?

Cheers

Tristram Cheer
UberNetworks