RE: [Xen-users] Xwindows or Freenx in a guest domain

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Jamie Moore" <jmoore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:07:16 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 03:09:22 +0000

You have got to be kidding me :( I could have sworn I checked that at
least 10 times. That was the problem sadly. I used cp -ax
/{dev,lib,...the rest}/ to copy all the dirs over for my guest domain,
did I not do it correctly? Do you think I will have other permission
problems then...ugg, the short yellow bus is here to pick me up :(

On another note, any idea what the guest domain doesn't see any of the
PCI devices? DO I need to provide a param in the guest config file for
them or something, I couldn't find anything on it in the help but I did
see an obscure email saying something to the effect of

pci = ...

Regards,

Jamie