Re: [Xen-users] MTU-1492 Permenent Setting for Xen Specific Interfaces

Steven,

Why would you want to change the MTU, som applications won't like a non
standard (<1500) MTU, we use a MTU of 1504 on our 802.1q interface (an e1000)
in Dom0 to bridge vlan interfaces to domU and preserve a 1500 byte mtu, mtu
1504 should work without setting it as the kernel support 802.1q framing
(1500 byte + 4 byte vlan tag).

Erik