[Xen-users] xen networking queries

Hello experts,
    I have a Xen setup with 2 domains running on it.
I need to assign my Dom0 one static IP and the other 2 guest domains also a static IP each as I need to run an SNMP agent on each of them and the main domain as well. I have to manually do an ifconfig eth0 <IP> and an add route each time ,I restart the domain.
Which are the networking scripts I need to change?.
I want a setup in which I can telnet directly to my domains directly from any other host.
          Help appreciated.
          Dakshina