Re: [Xen-users] Fixed MAC address causes spurios network connectivity loss

  • To: Eric Tessler <maiden1134@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Eric Peterson <srcfoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:17:28 -0600
  • Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 23:20:44 +0000

I think I'm also having the same problem.

I have been running 3 domU's all day and everything worked fine.  Just now all but dom0 stopped responding to all network activity.  I've shutdown all domU and restarted them one at a time, but they still are not reachable.

Is this a config problem or a bug?

I am running Xen 3.0 installed from the FC4 xen install script.