RE: [Xen-users] tcp checksum errors across dom0-domu bridge

 > - I used the dom0 and domU kernels from
> xen-3.0-testing-20051227, same results.
> - I tried turning off the checksum offload for eth0, but it
> wouldn't let me.
> - I removed my physical eth0 from the bridge so that the
> whole network was purely virtual... the tcp checksum problem
> still occurred.
> - I wrote a tiny python tcp client/server program that also
> fails because of the tcp checksum problem.
>
> I'm willing to try more things if you can think of them.

Are you 100% sure you're using the kernels you think you are. Please
check the changeset id using dmesg in both dom0 and the domU.

Are you using the normal network-bridge script? Are you sure you're
using the latest version?

How are you detecting that checksum errors are ocuring?

It's bizzare that you should be having problems that absoloutely no-one
else is seeing.

Ian