RE: [Xen-users] Poor hard disk performance on xen-3/dom0

Compare the boot messages of vanilla vs. xen -- you're likely using a
different driver.

I know everyone always ignores me whenever I say this, but users really
should be using the -xen kernel rather than -xen0/U. The latter two are
just to make build times quicker for developers. The -xen kernel has way
more drivers, though built as modules, so you'll need to make an initrd.

Ian